Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cupcake fight













Forgot to post some pics of the infamous cupcake fight at the girls combo birthday/skate party. I had to have the girl working bring me a mop/bucket to clean up all the icing! She offered to do it..lol...I told her I would, that it was my consequence for taking pictures instead of telling them to stop..lol. The big kids bolted! Poor lil John felt so out of place,with only girls and only knowing Van and Raven. So, after the party he came back to our house so Van and him could play..opps, sorry, play is the lil kid word..hang out.lol. Luke has not been skating since last year. Kids where going so fast past him. He was sitting with his lil fist under his chin, looking oh so sad. He said "God didn't make me for skating, He made me for falling" lol . So cute! Turned it into a " God moment " ( how God gives us the ability to do things, but it doesn't always come easy, sometimes it will be hard, and require patience and practice..etc.). He was doing soooo good by the time we left :) If the pics don't show up here, check the bottom of my page lol

No comments: