Saturday, March 3, 2007

Hi

We thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with everyone! Be patient as we try to figure this out....I say we..right now it is just me and my caramel/chocolate coffee! Larry is working on the "big truck" and the kiddos are still asleep!! They sleep this long only because Tori and Luke have been sick and Chas and Van stayed up late. Sooo many things to figure out...can I erase after I post? Can I make spaces for the girls to have their own spots? I have many more, but will not ramble on..that is for later ; ). Ok, drum roll and post!

2 comments:

Mom & Mamaw said...

Good morning,I'm glad you and the children do not have to fundraise on this cold and snowy day.
I'm very proud of you all, and cannot wait until you post some of the fundraising pictures.
Caramel-Chocolate Coffee...I think not:)

samanthashelton said...

I am so proud of you guys!! I am lucky to have you as part of my family. Your strength and wisdom amazes me. I think it so wonderful that you are going to reach out to people and help them find God. I love you guys so much, more than you will ever be able to understand. Keep up the good work. I hope some day I will find the peace and happiness that you have found with God.