Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a BOY ...and another BOY...and another BOY !!










They are lil yorkiepoos. Godiva ( our chocolate poodle ) had them a lil over 5 weeks ago. They are soooo cute!! We have had lots of fun with them. I put a post out on one of my homeschool groups, to buy a kiddie pool for them to go in. They lady who said she had a pool that I could have, was in the same situation I was in a few months back...( having to stop homeschooling ) Long story short , she was crying, I was praying, and we both hung up knowing what a personal, powerful, loving God we serve!!! What a blessing it was for us both. We both felt SOOOO encouraged....SOOO touched by God. We laughed that I thought I was just calling about a pool. Isn't God's ways so much greater than ours ? !!! Thank You Lord !! Here are some pics of the puppies..aw... On a side note, I'm thinking that now that Godiva is losing her preggy weight, maybe I will lose my sympathy weight I gained with her ;)

5 comments:

Hers and His said...

Oh my goodness! Those puppies are too stinkin cute! I love them! Two things I can't resist...babies and puppies :)

Sulayne said...

Luke was telling Rhett all about them!!!

Theresa said...

What kind of doggie is Rufus, Megan ? He is soo cute too! Sulayne, we will have to get our lil guys together!

Hers and His said...

Rufus is half maltese and half shih tzu. I love him to pieces!

historygirl said...

i am so happy the your dog had puppys..
but mad that you all gave moo to seth:[
love,ravin