Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Insurance

Welp, I just filled out all the paper work (online) for medical insurance through Wal-Mart...too bad I couldn't do it sooner.....just spent a good chunk of money on Dr. visits/ Immediate Care visits for Van-Van and Chasity...Van has strep throat :( and Chas has an ear infection :(. Poor baby girls..ex specially Van..Strep throat is soooo... ugh. She was so pitiful Sunday and Monday. I stayed home with her on Monday..couldn't leave my sick baby. I am soooooo blessed to have a great friend who will watch the kids for me when they are sick ( if no vomiting or diarrhea ), so I don't have to miss work...but when they are feeling as horrible as Van was, We need to be with each other <3 , so I called in. They were really nice about it...but I still felt badly...although am so glad I was with Van. She is at Mam-Maw's now. She is still sick...but not like on Sun/Mon...So we are okay with G'maw. My mom is the best<3 Back to insurance...I have never carried our insurance before..lol..it's kinda funny to me..I told Lar I was gonna blow up my insurance card, frame it, and hang it on the wall..lol..yes..I am too goofy ! Now that Lar is self-employed, me being able to get the insurance will save us ALOT...$495.00 a month..going by what we paid for it almost 2 years ago ! Another blessing from God :) It's better Insurance too. I better go...Van was waking up every 2 hours and I still haven't caught up on my sleep..THAT's IT !! I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED ..THAT's probably WHY I told Larry that our insurance has a maternity plan and we would be covered if we wanted another baby ;) He will probably ban me from checking out the newest pics of Lincoln until I get rested up..lol...and from Maria's blog too, if her newest sweetie gets here before my shut-eye ! lol

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Ahaha! I will try not to post too many adorable pictures of Lincoln until you've recovered from your sleep deprivation ... yeah right! Bring on the babies! haha