Monday, June 1, 2009

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG MONTH !

Ok, it has actually been over a month...but sooo full. Lets start with my yucky stuff.......was called into the office at work, thinking I was gonna get my raise that comes with being a cake decorator ( had been doing it a little over 2 months) only to be told that I couldn't get it yet, because there was already someone being paid to decorate who wasn't decorating, so she had to start. Was told to wait about a month 1/2 and then I could go back over..but could still work on cakes when finished with my packaging job...was also told she wanted me to work on my speed. ( Another story in itself) This bummed (and shocked) me,sooo badly, cause i LOVE decorating cakes. It's alot of fun and you feel really good helping someone find or design the perfect cake, and giving a customer a cake you did that makes them so happy :). I understand why I had to step down, but still hate it. (Not the speed thing though..I am at the same speed as another girl there/ meeting wal-marts time alllowed :) ) I am soooooo looking forward to going back officially soon..I have to say,... I would SOOO do it without the raise ;). But on with my list.... Luke had to have 4 staples put into his head; He fell off the couch. Myautomatic window on the van broke. I couldnt get it to go up ( Larry can pull it up) It rained hard and my seat was soaked...our basement flooded because of the same rain, Larry had to have emergency oral surgery because a tooth broke (didn't have our dental ins. long enough to cover it ) Everything but the cake thing happened in one week-end. The week-end Jacob and Caylin got married..soooo I was cleaning a basement while they were saying I do's !!! I use to say I wanted to put Jacob in a freezer for one of my girls <3 Such a great guy...I am sooo glad he found a good christian girl!
On the brighter side of this long month...wal-mart let me off to teach my abstinence classes at Jeff High...they also DONATED the candy I needed for it :) !!! The classes went GREAT !! Such a blessing to go in and expose the kids there to a lifestyle they have never considered..to see their faces go from thinking "you are crazy" in the beginning to being " wow that makes sense" at the end! THANK YOU GOD ! Luke did great getting his staples/ So awesome to pray with him for comfort and peace, and even have the nurse be amazed at how great he did..didn't have to hold him down or anything! Lots of I love you coffees and a rose from Larry <3 We got our pool open, The girls all sang at our Church's birthday celebration ( other church ? lol ) And my pastor's ( other pastor ? lol again ) wife wants me to do my Spiritual Role of the Mom seminar. Sooooooooo not all bad ! Will try to post the girls singing soon !! I tried to get Luke to sing a song he wrote ( Give God a chance, even on the week-ends ! lol ) but he was not at all interested! Oh I was also let off work to go to the zoo with Tori and Luke's classes ! I am so blessed to have a manager who is a dad ( kids grown now) who understands how important family is <3 Even with alot of yucky stuff going on...i know I AM BLESSED ! I LOVE YOU JESUS!! Thank You , Thank You , Thank You <3

No comments: