Thursday, June 11, 2009

ClC Birthday Celebration/Talent Show






Here's a few pictures from CLC's Birthday Party. Am having a hard time posting them for some reason. I'm gonna try one more time, and then call for MEGAN ! Ok, pics are up, but not captioned. I so am not understanding why that is. The one on stage is Van-Van singing with the Praise Team ....Great Job Van! I tried to post Victoria singing in the talent show ( discovered the camera records video too ) here..but nope...ugh! You can watch it by clicking on the top picture on the right hand side of my blog. It's on youtube too...you can leave her a comment there ..Just type in SinginforJesus in the search engine after clicking videos...or click on Chasity's link on the right, and Toris video will be there under Chasity's favorites :) May be easier that way. bye-bye

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Glad you figured it out! You can call me anytime! :)