Friday, November 14, 2008

Sooo, did yesterday morning seem a lil longer to you ????

Ok, gotta praise God for sttttrrrrr--eeeettttcccchhhh--ing yesterday morning out for me. I leave my house at 20 minutes till 8:00...maybe a minute or two later. I drop Victoria and Luke off at school as soon as the doors open, at 15 till 8:00. From there I drive straight to work, and if I make all the lights and no one is going slower than they are suppose to, I will have 3-5 minutes to spare....cuts it close, I know.
Wellll, yesterday I didn't leave my house until 9 minutes until 8:00! I drove the kids to school..when I got back in, I only had 6/7 minutes to get to work!( same clock in the car ) (remember, I would normally have 15) I thought, I better pray I am not late...at the same time thinking it would be impossible for me not to be late. I prayed anyway, cause I know God makes the impossible happen. Well, I had a truck driving really slow in front of me (was working at/looking for a neighbors house, I guess), got caught at 3 traffic lights, and still clocked in at exactly 8:00 !!!!!! I am sooo glad that God cares about every little thing we care about!!!! How sweet is that!! I was telling the kids at dinner, and Chas and Van both said their 1st period classes seemed longer that day..lol...Hey, if God stopped time before, he could sure do it again! :) I don't know what He did, I just know God is good!

No comments: