Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a difference a week makes !

If you have read the post below this one, you know what happened last week; I want to share what happened this week-end. Chas came home from school Friday wanting me to hear this beautiful music her friend had on her ipod. She said her friend wanted to do an interpretive dance for it, for church. She asked Chas if she could write some lyrics to it, to sing while she dances.Chas sat down for about 40-60 minutes total and came up with this.She posted it on YouTube last night. I will try to post it, but if I can't,will post a link to the side. Again, the music was not written by her, it just plays in the background while she sings the lyrics she wrote. I think it is sooooooo beautiful. I am sure she would love your comments, on her youtube page. Keep her in your prayers :)

No comments: